If you have changes in your employment status, there may be an effect on your benefits.
When you have an employment change, contact your human resources office as soon as possible to take action. Most benefit plans have a time frame for when changes can be made.
For more information, click on the applicable employment change event below.
- Change from Faculty, Academic Staff or Limited to University Staff
- Change from University Staff to Faculty, Academic Staff, or Limited
- Change in Appointment Percentage
- Leave of Absence
- Moving to WRS Covered Employment
- Rehired Annuitant
- Transfer to a Different UW System Institution
- Transfer to a State Agency
- WRS Temporary to WRS Non-Temporary
Every effort has been made to ensure this information is current and correct. Information on this page does not guarantee enrollment, benefits and/or the ability to make changes to your benefits.