Search the UW System Administration Staff Directory
Establishes policies and rules for governing the UW System, conducts planning to meet future needs for university education in the state, sets admission standards and policies, reviews and approves university budgets, and establishes the regulatory framework within which individual units operate.
Promotes and ensures academic quality in the University of Wisconsin System and encourages efficient use of resources to achieve that end.
Responsible for the conduct of all financial affairs of the University of Wisconsin System and the overall efficiency and effectiveness of University of Wisconsin System institutions.
- Office of Capital Planning & Budget
- Office of Finance
- Office of Human Resources
- Office of Information Security
- Office of Learning & Information Technology Services
- Office of Trust Funds
- UW-Shared Services
Responsible for oversight of the Office of Public Affairs & Communications, Office of Government Relations, Office of Corporate Relations & Economic Engagement, and the Institute for Business & Entrepreneurship.
- Institute for Business & Entrepreneurship
- Office of Corporate Relations & Economic Engagement
- Office of Government Relations
- Office of Public Affairs & Communications
- Wisconsin Institute for Public Policy & Service
The President has full executive responsibility for the operation and management of the University of Wisconsin System.