Search the UW System Administration Staff Directory
Establishes policies and rules for governing the UW System, plans to meet future state needs for collegiate education, sets admission standards and policies, reviews and approves university budgets, and establishes the regulatory framework within which individual units are allowed to operate with the greatest degree of autonomy possible.
Promotes and ensures academic quality in the University of Wisconsin System and encourages efficient use of resources to achieve that end.
Responsible for the overall efficiency and effectiveness of University of Wisconsin System institutions.
- Office of Administrative Services
- Office of Capital Planning & Budget
- Office of Information Security
- Office of Learning & Information Technology Services
- Office of Technology Services
- Project Management Office
- UW System Human Resources
- UW-Shared Services
Responsible for oversight of the Office of Government Relations, Office of Corporate Relations & Economic Engagement, and the Institute for Business & Entrepreneurship.