TTC Project Updates
The University of Wisconsin System is creating concise and consistent job titles and job descriptions to help us attract and retain the best people through the Title and Total Compensation Project.
What’s In It For Me?
- Updated job titles and job descriptions will create greater consistency of job titles across the UW System
- A job framework will provide long-term career development opportunities within the UW System
- Market-informed pay and benefits structures will provide a foundation for competitive compensation
- As a result of the project you will not lose your job, you will not have to reapply for your job, your work will not change, and your pay will not change
UW System will host three Virtual Town Hall Meetings. Get an update on the project to modernize job titles, job descriptions, and compensation programs. Learn about upcoming meetings between employees and managers to discuss changes in job titles and job descriptions. Participate in live Q&A with UW System project leaders.
Join one of these TTC Virtual Town Hall Meetings:
What You Need to Know
Watch Our August Project Update
Benefits Surveys Preliminary Findings
UW System conducted two benefits surveys to better understand the value of our compensation and benefits offerings within the market and identify strategic priorities going forward. It conducted an Employee Benefits Preferences Surveyand a Benefits Value Analysis. More results of the survey will be forthcoming.
Employee Preference Survey Preliminary Findings
- Most valued employee benefit at hire: Type of work and healthcare
- Most valued employee benefit once employed: Pay, healthcare, retirement plans, and paid leave
- The importance of pay declines with age and the importance of healthcare and retirement increases