TTC Project Updates
The University of Wisconsin System is creating concise and consistent job titles and job descriptions to help us attract and retain the best people through the Title and Total Compensation Project.
What You Need to Know
- Employee-Manager Conversations may start as early as mid-December 2019, as directed by your institution Human Resources units. Managers will meet with employees to explain the new job titles and job descriptions. You can confirm that your new job description captures the work you do. Institution Human Resources will be coordinating and/or sending out communication regarding the specifics of these meetings at your institution.
What’s In It For Me?
- Updated job titles and job descriptions will create greater consistency of job titles across the UW System
- A job framework will provide long-term career development opportunities within the UW System
- Market-informed pay and benefits structures will provide a foundation for competitive compensation
- As a result of the project you will not lose your job, you will not have to reapply for your job, your work will not change, and your pay will not change