The UW System offers eligible employees the opportunity to pay certain parking and transit expenses with tax-free dollars through the Parking & Transit Accounts. These accounts are administered by TASC.
The parking and transit accounts will no longer be offered effective June 1, 2018. This means that future payroll deductions for parking and transit accounts will not be taken; however, employees that were enrolled prior to June 1, 2018 may continue to use funds withheld until exhausted or they become ineligible for the plan(s).
Covers work-related parking expenses such as parking ramps, park and ride.
Note: This is not an account that pays for your parking on a University parking lot. If you pay for University parking through payroll deduction, your parking costs are not eligible to be reimbursed by this Parking Account.
Covers work-related commuting expenses such as public transit passes to and from work (bus, trains subway) and commuter highway vehicles (vanpools).
Additional information on these accounts can be accessed in the Forms & Resources section below.
For 2018, the IRS-mandated limit for pre-tax contributions were:
- Parking Account: $255 per month.
- Transit Account: $130 per month for State and $255 for Federal.
Any amounts remaining in your account at the end of the plan year will carry over to the following plan year as long as you remain eligible for the plan(s).
If you pay for your expenses out-of-pocket instead of using your TASC card, there are several methods by which you may submit your claims for reimbursement.
Electronic Claims Submission
- The TASC Mobile App lets you access your account information wherever you are, 24/7/365. To download, visit the Apple App Store or Android Marketplace and search for “eflex Benefits”.
- TASC Online Portal
- On the “Home” tab, click on “I want to File a Claim”
Paper Claims Submission
- Complete the FSA Reimbursement Claim Form and submit it with substantiation to:
- Mail: TASC, PO Box 7511, Madison, WI 53707-7511
- Fax: (877) 231-1287
- The FSA Reimbursement Claim Form can be accessed in the Forms & Resources section below.
Forms & Resources
last updated: 05/23/2018
Every effort has been made to ensure this information is current and correct. This page does not guarantee enrollment or the ability to make changes to your benefits.