Parking & Transit accounts are no longer offered as of June 1, 2018. If enrolled prior to June 1, 2018, you may continue to use the funds available in your parking and/or transit accounts until exhausted or you become ineligible. Any amounts remaining in either of these accounts at the end of the year will carry over to the following year.
Note: These accounts were administered by TASC in 2019. Effective January 1, 2020, these accounts are administered by ConnectYourCare (CYC). All participants affected by this change received communications directly. Additional information is available on the 2020 Vendor Change page
Covers work-related parking expenses such as parking ramps and/or park and rides. This is not an account that pays for parking on a University parking lot. If you pay for University parking through payroll deduction, your parking costs are not eligible for reimbursement by this account.
Covers work-related commuting expenses such as public transit passes to and from work (bus, trains subway) and commuter highway vehicles (vanpools).
2019 Claims Submission
If you pay for your expenses out-of-pocket instead of using your TASC card, there are several methods by which you may submit your claims for reimbursement.
Electronic Claims Submission
- : Allows you access to your account information wherever you are, 24/7/365. To download, visit the Apple App Store or Android Marketplace and search for “eflex Benefits.”
- TASC Portal: On the “Home” tab, click “I want to File a Claim.”
Paper Claims Submission
- Complete the FSA Reimbursement Claim Form (available in the Forms & Resources section below) and submit it with substantiation to:
- Mail: TASC, PO Box 7511, Madison, WI 53707-7511
- Fax: (877) 231-1287
2020 Claims Submission
If you pay for your expenses out-of-pocket instead of using your CYC card, there are several methods by which you may submit your claims for reimbursement.
Paper Claims Submission
- Complete the 2020 Reimbursement Claim Form (available in the Forms & Resources section below) and submit it with substantiation to:
- Mail: CYC Claims Department, PO Box 622317, Orlando, FL 32862-2317
- Fax: (443) 681-4602
Forms & Resources
- 2019: TASC Portal | 1-844-786-3947 | email@example.com
- 2020: ConnectYourCare Portal | 1-833-881-8158 | firstname.lastname@example.org
last updated: 01/07/2020
Every effort has been made to ensure this information is current and correct. Information on this page does not guarantee enrollment, benefits and/or the ability to make changes to your benefits.