Parking & Transit accounts are no longer offered as of June 1, 2018. If enrolled prior to June 1, 2018, you may continue to use the funds available in your parking and/or transit accounts until exhausted or you become ineligible. Any amounts remaining in either of these accounts at the end of the year will carry over to the following year.
Note: These accounts are administered by TASC; however, effective January 1, 2020, these accounts will be administered by ConnectYourCare (CYC). All participants affected by this change will receive communications directly. Information regarding the change is available on the 2020 Vendor Change page
Covers work-related parking expenses such as parking ramps and/or park and rides. This is not an account that pays for parking on a University parking lot. If you pay for University parking through payroll deduction, your parking costs are not eligible for reimbursement by this account.
Covers work-related commuting expenses such as public transit passes to and from work (bus, trains subway) and commuter highway vehicles (vanpools).
If you pay for your expenses out-of-pocket instead of using your TASC card, there are several methods by which you may submit your claims for reimbursement.
Electronic Claims Submission
- The TASC Mobile App lets you access your account information wherever you are, 24/7/365. To download, visit the Apple App Store or Android Marketplace and search for “eflex Benefits”.
- TASC Online Portal
- On the “Home” tab, click on “I want to File a Claim”
Paper Claims Submission
- Complete the FSA Reimbursement Claim Form and submit it with substantiation to:
- Mail: TASC, PO Box 7511, Madison, WI 53707-7511
- Fax: (877) 231-1287
- The FSA Reimbursement Claim Form can be accessed in the Forms & Resources section below.
Forms & Resources
last updated: 08/14/2019
Every effort has been made to ensure this information is current and correct. Information on this page does not guarantee enrollment, benefits and/or the ability to make changes to your benefits.