Contact Information

Regional Travel Manager

Alma Ramirez

(414) 345-7553

Expense Audit

For questions regarding submitted expense reports contact


Online Travel Course

Introductory Course

This course is recommended for all employees that travel or arrange UW funded travel. Focused on content relevant to new employees or new university travelers, this course is an introduction to the University of Wisconsin System’s travel program, TravelWIse. 

Take Course

Latest Travel News

Driver Authorization

Employees who are required to drive on university-sponsored business must be an authorized driver. Fill out the Driver Authorization Form and submit it electronically to Risk Management prior to using personal vehicles, rental vehicles, or fleet services. Allow up to seven days for review and approval.

UWRF Risk Management