What is Concur
Concur is an online booking tool that travelers can use to book individual air, car or hotel reservations. Our contracted travel agency, Travel Incorporated, licenses Concur for University Travelers to use. Travelers can manage their itinerary, view changes, and research options by using Concur. View more resources on the Concur Support Page.
- Groups of 10 or more travelers (other than athletic groups) should always be booked by a Fox World Travel Agent.
- Athletic travel (individual and groups) should always be booked by a Short’s Agent.
First Time Users
View the Comprehensive 25 Minute Concur Demo on Demand
Step 1: Register
Employees must register with their UW institution email address in order for the registration to be accepted. Please allow up to 24 hours for approval.
Concur User Access Requirements
- Registration and direct access to Concur is limited to University employees.
- Concur Login Field: You must use your official University business email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Employment status, official payroll job title and University email address is verified prior to registration approval.
- If you are a student (not employed by the University) you cannot have direct access. Contact your home or hosting department for booking and payment options within the University’s travel program.
If you recieve a popup after completing the form with the message “Please choose another Login ID or contact your administration for assistance”, the most common reason is that your login ID is already in the Concur system. If your employment status has not changed, please reset your password. If you continue to experience issues, contact your travel manager for support.
Step 2: Complete your Profile
Once you have completed the registration process you will receive an acknowledgment email from Concur with further instructions on how to set your password. You will then be directed to the Concur sign-on page to complete the required information of your profile. Travelers are encouraged to complete traveler preferences and frequent flyer or other travel reward programs to receive benefits when making reservations in the tool or with agents. You must save your profile before making your first reservation.
Concur Mobile Application
Book and Manage Itineraries on the go
The SAP Concur mobile app is a simple, secure tool that lets you manage your travel right from your smartphone. Road warriors can stay productive from anywhere.