Effective July 1, 2020: All campuses (with the exception of UW Eau Claire) have opted to have travel agency fees charged at the time of ticketing. Previously, travel agency fees were billed centrally and dispersed to each campus.
- Comparison: Individual from our previous Fox World Travel contract to our Travel Inc. contract
- Service fees will be charged to the same credit card as the air ticket.
- Fees paid at the time of ticketing will appear as a line item charge on the agency invoice.
- All agency booking fees are reimbursable and can be expensed. Please reach out to your campus travel manager with any questions.
- Travel Incorporated service fees are charged per ticket, rather than per trip/reservation.
Travel Incorporated Booking Fees
Cost Per Transaction
AFTER-HOURS/EMERGENCY SERVICE CALL
Any call outside the normal business hours of Monday through Friday 7 AM to 8 PM CST
All UATP tickets (agent booked & Concur booked - Applies only to American Airlines Tickets)
Online air domestic & international
Online rail ticket
Online car only/hotel only
Talk to agent about a reservation made through online booking tool or adding/modifying car/hotel to online booking (both domestic and international)
Working on any messages added to notes in online booking
Cancelation of an airline ticket - online
Online Technical Support (Concur navigation)
Agent air domestic & international
Agent rail ticket
Agent booked car only/hotel only
Agent airline seat upgrades
Change the air portion of existing reservation (originally booked online)
Cancelation of an airline ticket – agent booked
Certificate or voucher redemption
Frequent flyer/ reward program/Fox issued exchange air ticketing
Leisure/Companion air domestic (non-University business travel)
Leisure/Companion air international (non-University business travel)
Void of an airline ticket