All campuses have opted to have travel agency fees charged at the time of ticketing. Previously, travel agency fees were billed centrally and dispersed to each campus.
- Comparison: Individual from our previous Fox World Travel contract to our Travel Inc. contract
- Service fees will be charged to the same credit card as the air ticket.
- Fees paid at the time of ticketing will appear as a line item charge on the agency invoice.
- All agency booking fees are reimbursable and can be expensed. Please reach out to your campus travel manager with any questions.
- Travel Incorporated service fees are charged per ticket, rather than per trip/reservation.
Travel Incorporated Booking Fees
Cost Per Transaction
AFTER-HOURS/EMERGENCY SERVICE CALL
Any call outside the normal business hours of Monday through Friday 7 AM to 8 PM CST
All UATP tickets (agent booked & Concur booked - Applies only to American Airlines Tickets)
ONLINE BOOKING (via Concur)
Online air domestic & international
Online rail ticket
Online car only/hotel only
Talk to agent about a reservation made through online booking tool or adding/modifying car/hotel to online booking (both domestic and international)
Working on any messages added to notes in online booking
Cancelation of an airline ticket - online
Online Technical Support (Concur navigation)
AGENT BOOKING (made via phone or email)
Agent air domestic & international
Agent rail ticket
Agent booked car only/hotel only
Agent airline seat upgrades
Change the air portion of existing reservation (originally booked online)
Cancelation of an airline ticket – agent booked
Certificate or voucher redemption
Frequent flyer/ reward program/Fox issued exchange air ticketing
Leisure/Companion air domestic (non-University business travel)
Leisure/Companion air international (non-University business travel)
Void of an airline ticket