- Travelers are required to book under the rate maximum for the location they are spending the night, unless staying at an externally hosted conference designated hotel.
- Travelers are strongly encouraged to make all reservations within Concur or with the designated contracted travel agency.
- Sales tax must be removed whenever the University has tax exemption in the state.
- Group travel for lodging is typically defined as 10 or more rooms.
- Group lodging contracts must be routed through the institutions’ purchasing office for signature
- Contracted properties should be given priority selection of group lodging. View contracted hotels on the hotel directory.