- Travelers receive a daily allowance for meals and incidentals that is determined by the General Services Administration (GSA)
- First and Last days of travel are 75% of the day’s allowance
- $15 tax reportable day trip meal allowance when no overnight stay is incurred
- When meals are provided to the traveler, they are to be deducted from the allowance.
- The M&IE per diem allowance policy does not apply to hosting, hospitality, business meals, and meals provided as part of an official function, conference or other University sponsored event.