- Approving authority has the responsibility to determine what constitutes the most appropriate and cost-effective means of transportation.
- Those with special needs may obtain approval for exceptions to policy in compliance with reasonable accommodation laws.
- To be eligible for reimbursement:
- Travel related expenses must be submitted with the required supporting documentation within 90 days from the end of the business trip.
- Non-employees are subject to the same travel policy as university employees.
- Cash advances must be reconciled within 30 days, and all expenses must be submitted within 90 days from the end of the business trip.
- Contracted suppliers must be used.