Upcoming UW System Open House
There are no events to display
Corporate Travel Card:
Expense Audit Team:
Travel Guidance for UW System Administration Employees
Update April 13, 2022
Until further notice, all travel outside of Wisconsin requires pre-approval. Employees should obtain their VP approval and submit the completedto a Travel Incorporated consultant to book travel. The completed form must accompany any related out of state travel expenses (including mileage) in the expense report system. In-State Travel is allowed, and does not require an exception form or prior VP approval. Inform your manager of in-state travel plans.
- New Employees please refer to this guide:
- Pre-Trip Authorization
- Supervisors should be involved in travel planning and ensure adequate departmental funds are available prior to booking travel. No out-of-state travel approval process is required via e-reimbursement.
- Driver Authorization
- To be authorized to drive a University Vehicle or a personally owned vehicle on University business, an individual must complete a Vehicle Use Agreement form. Completing this form indicates the driver has read and understands the Department of Administration Fleet Policy and Procedures Manual and it informs the driver of the obligation to reveal any changes in the status of that license
- Non-Employee IDs (Reimbursement)
- All reimbursements (employees, non-employees and students) must be submitted electronically within 90 days of return date or expense date. Non-employees will need to submit a Non-Employee ID Form to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a profile in SFS (E-reimbursement)