MADISON, Wis. – The University of Wisconsin System Board of Regents will meet heretomorrow and Friday for its regularly scheduled meeting.
Due to severe weather today, the meeting agenda will be modified in the following ways:
- A tour of the Wisconsin Institutes for Medical Research (WIMR) scheduled for 8amtomorrow has been canceled.
- The Regents will convene at 11am (one hour later than previously planned) with a presentation by UW-Madison Chancellor Biddy Martin.
- The discussion on “Quality, Affordability, and Differential Tuition,” planned for 11am onThursday, will be moved to Friday morning, as part of UW System President Kevin P. Reilly’s report to the Board.
The full Board agenda and all supporting materials are available online in PDF format. Revised agendas will be posted online tomorrow.
For people unable to attend in Madison, the Board of Regents meeting will be available everywhere via live audio and video streaming at these times:
- Thursday, Dec. 10: 11 a.m. to approximately 12 noon
- Friday, Dec. 11: 9 a.m. to approximately 12 noon