Name Change – Notify your human resources or benefits office of your name change. Documentation requirements vary by institution.
Address Change – Change your address in your MyUW portal in the Personal Information box.
Benefit Plans that Automatically Update when You Update Name or Address with Institution
Provided you update your name or address with your institution, the following benefit plans will update automatically:
- State Group Health Insurance
- State Group Life Insurance
- VSP Vision Insurance
- Individual and Family Life Insurance
- UW Employees Inc. Life Insurance
- University Insurance Association (UIA) Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Income Continuation Insurance
- Wisconsin Retirement System
You may also update your name and/or address directly with the Department of Employee Trust Funds (ETF) byand submitting to your Benefits Office, or calling ETF at 1-877-533-5020.
*Please note: supporting documentation is required if you legally change your name for reaasons other than marriage or divorce. Submit documentation to your Benefits Office.
- You may change health plans within 30 days of your move by submitting an application to your benefits office. Change is effective the first of the month on or following the receipt of your application.
Call EPIC Benefits+ Member Services at 1-800-520-5750 to update your name or address.
Call Dental Wisconsin Member Services at 1-800-520-5750 to update your name or address.
Update your address using your online account at www.tasconline.com. Updating your name with your institution will update your name with TASC.
Health Care FSA
No impact – may not make any changes to election.
Dependent Day Care FSA
You may change your current Dependent Day Care FSA election within 30 days of your move, if a change in residence results in a change in the cost or coverage of your dependent care provider. You must submit a Change of Election form to your Benefits Office to change your election.
Contact your TSA vendor directly to update your name or address.
Contact Wisconsin Deferred Compensation at 1-877-457-9327 to update your name or address.