Offboarding is the process to transition of an employee out of the organization, whether it is a retirement, transfer or another reason. Regardless of the reason an employee is leaving the organization, there are several things to accomplish during offboarding.
For the manager:
The HR Strategic Partner will also be available for any questions or additional information you may need.will assist you in the process. Your
For the Employee:
- Transfer and share information within your team
- Participate in an exit interview by contacting your HR Strategic Partner
- Learn how your benefits and leave will be affected
- For information go to the UW System Employee Benefits website > Life Events and review the applicable web page:
- If you have additional benefits questions after reviewing the available resources, contact our Benefits team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 298-0141. Your questions and information will be kept confidential.
- If you have additional leave/payroll questions after reviewing the available resources, contact our Payroll team at email@example.com or (888) 298-0141. Your questions and information will be kept confidential.