- Upon receipt and review of an employee's request for Catastrophic Leave, the employer shall complete this form to indicate approval/denial and forward to the Payroll Office for processing.
Continuation and conversion forms can be accessed below for reference. Employees should contact the UW-Shared Services, Service Operations at serviceoperations @uwss.wisconsin.edu or (888) 298-0141 (7:45-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday) to obtain continuation and conversion forms.
- - this form must be provided to an employee within 5 business days of an employee’s request for a WFMLA and/or FMLA-protected leave; or within 5 business days of learning an employee is eligible for coverage by WFMLA and/or FMLA.
- - this form must be provided to the employee who has requested a WFMLA and/or FMLA-protected leave to let the employee know if the leave is approved and/or if the employee needs to submit any additional information before the leave can be approved.
- - complete this form if you (the employer) needs to obtain medical information directly from the health care provider.
ETF requires online submission of Sick Leave Conversion Credits through the online Accumulated Sick Leave System on the ETF’s On-line Network for Employers (ONE) system under “my ETF Benefits”. The online sick leave certification process provided through ETF’s system must be used for all employees. To request access review .
Additional Information and Tools
- The Department of Employee Trust Funds State Group Health Insurance Manual Chapter 12 — Accumulated Sick Leave Conversion Credits (ASLCC) provides additional information.
- University Personnel System Operational Policy: UW System Administrative Policy 1212 (formerly BN 3): Sick Leave
- HR Design Sick Leave Policy: 16.03 Sick Leave (UW-Madison)
- Sick Leave Credit Conversion Program Estimator
Sick Leave paper certification forms (used prior to 1/1/2014) can be used to check the information entered into ETF One. The forms will not be accepted by ETF and are only available to check the information entered into ETF One.
- - Complete this form when an employee enrolled in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) and is transferring to another State Agency in 2019. This form does not need to be completed for an employee transferring to another UW institution.
- Rescind Request Form - Have an employee complete this form if they enrolled in a FSA and/or HSA during Annual Benefits Enrollment (ABE) for 2020; however, would like to rescind their election. Must be faxed to the Service Center by December 31, 2019.
- Late Enrollment Request Form - Have an employee complete this form if they did not enroll in a FSA and/or HSA during ABE for 2020; however, would like to. Must be faxed to the Service Center by January 31, 2020.