- - Upon receipt and review of an employee's request for Catastrophic Leave, the employer shall complete this form to indicate approval/denial and forward to the Payroll Office for processing.
Continuation and conversion forms can be accessed below for reference. Employees should contact UW-Shared Services, Service Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 298-0141 (7:45-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday) to obtain continuation and conversion forms.
- - This form must be provided to an employee within 5 business days of an employee’s request for a WFMLA and/or FMLA-protected leave; or within 5 business days of learning an employee is eligible for coverage by WFMLA and/or FMLA.
- - This form must be provided to the employee who has requested a WFMLA and/or FMLA-protected leave to let the employee know if the leave is approved and/or if the employee needs to submit any additional information before the leave can be approved.
- - Complete this form if you (the employer) needs to obtain medical information directly from the health care provider.
ETF requires online submission of Sick Leave Conversion Credits through the online Accumulated Sick Leave System on the ETF’s On-line Network for Employers (ONE) system under “my ETF Benefits”. The online sick leave certification process provided through ETF’s system must be used for all employees. To request access review .
Additional Information and Tools
- State Group Health Insurance Manual - Chapter 12 - Accumulated Sick Leave Conversion Credits (ASLCC)
- UW System Administrative Policy 1212 (formerly BN 3): Sick Leave
- Sick Leave Credit Conversion Program Estimator
- Sick Leave Credit Conversion Program Training - Webinar series available for viewing anytime. Registration required. Published by ETF.
- Module 1 - Provides an overview of the sick leave program, eligibility requirements and sick leave conversion credit calculations.
- Module 2 - Discusses employer and employee responsibilities, and when employers are to certify sick leave for their employees.
- Module 3 - Explains rehired annuitants, sick leave escrow, the sick leave re-enrollment process and what happens to a member’s sick leave in the event of death.
- Module 4 - Resources to assist employers helping employees considering terminating employment and the Q & A from the Sick Leave Credit Conversion Program in-person employer training.
An employee should initiate submitting an appeal for their FSA and/or HSA electronically by following the steps provided in the Appeals Guide. The deadlines for Annual Benefits Enrollment appeals are as follows:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health care and dependent day care): January 31, 2021
- Health Savings Accounts: April 15, 2021