- Benefits Billing
- Employer Error
- Graduate Assistant / Short-Term Academic Staff Benefits Package
- Enrollment Verification – To verify enrollment in Income Continuation Insurance (ICI) Plan before submitting a claim, employees can log into the MyUW Portal or contact their institution human resources office. The Hartford (plan administrator) does not maintain ICI enrollment information.
- Disability Benefits Overview
- Income Continuation Insurance (ICI) Eligibility & Premium Rules Table (Refer to Appendix A)
- Income Continuation Insurance (ICI) Administrator Landing Page
- Income Continuation Insurance webinar ( )
- Opt-Out Incentive
- Spending & Savings Accounts
Plan Group or Policy Numbers
|Plan||Group or Policy Number|
|ETF Employer ID Number||0001-131|
|State Group Health Insurance||83445|
|Dental Insurance||50316-001 (Uniform Dental) OR 50120-003 (Preventive)
50119-003 (Select Plan) OR 50319-003 (Select Plus Plan)
|State Group Life Insurance||2832-G/ Billing Unit #: 285|
|Individual & Family Life Insurance||32871-G|
|UW Employees, Inc. Life Insurance||33977-G|
|University Insurance Association Life Insurance||32872-G|
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance||GTU 8364005|
|Accident Insurance Plan||76038|
Lump Sum Default Hourly Rate
To track creditable service hours are reported to the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS). If an employee is paid on a lump sum basis, WRS creditable hours need to be determined.
If an employee receiving a lump sum payment has another position in the same employment category (not job title), the rate from that similar position is divided into the lump sum payment to determine the number of WRS creditable hours. If there are multiple positions in the same employment category, the lowest hourly rate will be used. Hourly rates are calculated by dividing the annual rate by 2080 hours, regardless of the employment category and pay basis. If the employee does not have a position in a similar employment category, then the WRS lump sum default hourly rate will be divided into the lump sum payment to determine the number of WRS creditable hours.
At the beginning of each fiscal year, an hourly rate is determined which is used when there is not an active similar position. Below the lump sum default hourly rates for the last five years are listed. For more information on calculating WRS credit review section I of UW System Administrative Policy 230 (formerly F29) Salary & Fringe Benefit Calculations.
|Effective Date||Lump Sum Default Hourly Rate (for WRS Purposes)|
|July 1, 2023||$32.91|
|July 1, 2022||$31.81|
|July 1, 2021||$31.21|
|July 1, 2020||$30.69|