The content within these pages has been built by UW System Human Resources for use by HR and Benefits staff at UW System Institutions.
Benefits Administrator Resources
- Benefits Administration: Information for Benefits administrators.
- Employee Categories: Each employee category is unique with regard to type of work performed, job security, benefits package, and/or ability to organize unions.
- Performance Management: Guidelines on performance management at UW System.
- Workplace Safety: Information on policies regarding workplace safety for UW System employees.
- Verification of Employment: Information on employment verification for UW System employees.
HR Administrator Toolkits & Documentation
- AAEEO Resources: Resources for Affirmative Action Professionals. This page requires you to login. If you have trouble logging in, contact email@example.com.
- Affordable Care Act: Resources for administrators about ACA.
- Compensation Administration Tool: The Compensation Administration Tool (CAT) allows users to make compensation and funding changes en masse on an external spreadsheet and then load the updated data back into HRS and the budget system.
- Summer Prepay Resources: Deductions and Summer Session Benefits Eligibility.
- TravelWIse: The sole source for all UW System travel information. New employees should complete the UW TravelWIse Employee Checklist as a part of their onboarding process.
- Well-Being Resources: Well-Being resources for HR Administrators, Benefits Administrators, and EAP Coordinators.
Personnel File and Reference Check Policy Resources
HR Policy, Operations, & Networking
- Institution HR Administrator Calls: Timely HR policy and operational updates as well as a chance for institutions to network.