Process of Service
During the COVID-19 public health emergency, all legal documents to be served on the Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System should be emailed to the Office of General Counsel (OGC) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For federal lawsuits, email does not constitute a waiver of personal service requirements. Please include a waiver of personal service form as would be used in a service-by-mail under FRCP 4.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 608-262-2995.
Frequently Requested Materials
- (April 8, 2011)
- (October 7, 2016)
Freedom of Expression
- (December 11, 2015)
- (July 7, 2017)
Health & Safety
2018 Education Committee Presentation Series
- “Educator Preparation in Wisconsin” by Sheila Briggs, Assistant State Superintendent, Division for Academic Excellence, State of Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction. (February 8, 2018)
- “UTeach: An Innovative Teacher Preparation Program for STEM Majors” by Dr. Mary Ann Rankin, provost at University of Maryland-College Park, and Dr. Michael Marder, executive director of UTeach and professor of physics at University of Texas at Austin. (April 5, 2018)
- “UW System Academic Array for Teacher Education Programs” by UW System Program Array Provost Task Force (Johannes Britz, Aaron Brower, Greg Summers, and Jackie Weissenburger). (June 7, 2018)
- “Building a Strong Teacher Workforce for Wisconsin” by a panel of Deans from UW System Schools and Colleges of Education (Diana Hess, Carmen Manning, Alan Shoho, and Marcie Wycoff-Horn). (August 23, 2018)
- “What is the Experience of Students and Graduates of UW System Schools and Colleges of Education?” by a panel of current students and recent graduates of UW teacher education programs. (December 6, 2018)