Everyone has a reason to get healthier. Maybe it’s coaching your child’s sports team, hiking with your friends or reaching a personal goal. Whatever or whoever your reason, be ready for it by taking steps now to a healthier you!
UW System supports our employees in choosing well, doing well, and living well!
At UW System, we take a holistic approach to supporting our employee’s well-being. We strive to provide options that support employees across the many dimensions of well-being:
- Emotional – Cultivating an emotional capacity that encompasses optimism, self-esteem, self-acceptance and the ability to form healthy relationships.
- Environmental – Encouraging a way of life that maximizes harmony with the earth and minimizes harm to the environment.
- Financial – Ensuring the ability to effectively manage your current and future economic life.
- Intellectual – Exercising the mind through creative and stimulating mental activities to expand knowledge and improve skills.
- Occupational – Using your gifts, skills, and talents in order to gain purpose, happiness, and enrichment as part of a balanced life.
- Physical – Making a habit of healthy behaviors including adequate exercise, proper nutrition, and abstaining from harmful habits.
- Social – Developing the ability to interact successfully in our local and global community and creating networks of support.
- Spiritual – Possessing a set of guiding beliefs, principles, or values that help give direction to one’s life.
Programs & Resources
Explore the information within these pages to help reach your goals and resources on a few of the well-being dimensions.
Every effort has been made to ensure this information is current and correct. Information on this page does not guarantee enrollment, benefits and/or the ability to make changes to your benefits.