The University of Wisconsin System is committed to following all affirmative action and equal opportunity policies in its educational and employment practices. The UW System institutions strive to teach the value of diversity, and all of our policies and procedures actively seek to ensure that everyone is given equal access to UW programs and services regardless of race, color, gender, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin (including ancestry), disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression and gender identity, marital status, or any other protected category.
The University administrative and supervisory personnel share responsibility to guarantee these policies are administered equitably in employment decisions and for promotional opportunities, as well as in personnel actions relating to compensation, benefits, layoffs, institutionally sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs.
Refer to the Regent Policy Documents listed here for more information.
- Regent Policy Document 14-2: Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment
- Regent Policy Document 14-6: Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation
- Regent Policy Document 14-8: Consensual Relationship Policy
- Regent Policy Document 14-10: Nondiscrimination on Basis of Disability
- Regent Policy Document 17-4: Equal Opportunity Policies