The Total Rewards Department, within UW System Human Resources, provides employees with information about the UW System’s benefits, compensation, employee well-being programs, events, and offerings.
Why Total Rewards?
Total Rewards acknowledges our commitment to making the UW System an employer of choice for current and prospective employees. Our benefits and compensation programs play a foundational role in attracting and retaining the best employees.
Total Rewards describes all the ways UW System attracts, motivates, and retains excellent employees.
- UW System cultivates a positive workplace culture and a sense of purpose in service of the UW System’s educational mission and the Wisconsin Idea.
- As one of Wisconsin’s largest employers and a premier educational system, UW System provides employees with opportunities for a lifelong career in a workplace that values meaningful and fulfilling work.
- UW System offers competitive pay and exceptional, comprehensive benefits.
UW System Provides COMPETITIVE compensation and benefits
- Pays employees equitably and competitively
- Rewards employee contributions
- Provides health and wealth programs
Health & Retirement Contributions Estimator
As a UW System employee, you will receive an excellent total rewards package. Use the Health & Retirement Contributions Estimator to calculate the estimated value of your compensation and benefits.