Link to help, information, and resources on your UW campus.
Wisconsin-Based Sexual Violence Resources
- End Abuse Wisconsin. Wisconsin-based domestic violence support services.
- Wisconsin Coalition Against Sexual Assault (WCASA). Wisconsin-based sexual assault support services.
- FORGE. Transgender, gender non-conforming, or SOFFA survivor of violence support services.
- Milwaukee LGBT Community Center. Anti-violence and counseling services.
- DAIS. Domestic abuse intervention services.
- Wisconsin Sexual Assault Service Providers. Wisconsin-based sexual assault service providers listed by county.
- Service Provider/Victim Resources. A map of Wisconsin-based sexual assault service providers available by county.
- Employee Assistance Program. Free and confidential resources for UW System employees and their families.
National Sexual Violence Resources
- RAINN. Anti-sexual violence organization.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline. Available 24/7, at 1-800-656-4673.
- Online Chat. RAINN online chat.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline. Free domestic violence Hotline.
- Anti-Violence Project Hotline. Free bilingual hotline for LGBTQ victims of violence.
- Love Is Respect. Hotline and online chat to engage, educate, and empower people to end abusive relationships.
National Prevention Initiatives
- It’s On Us. White House pledge against sexual assault.
- Center for changing Our Campus. DOJ-sponsored resources for colleges and universities on sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Facts and publications about sexual violence in the US.
- National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs. Connection to local support agencies for victims of sexual violence.
- Prevent Connect. A national online project dedicated to the primary prevention of sexual assault & domestic violence