If you know your intended major, you can view an articulation agreement to see what courses, GPA, and other requirements that need to be completed prior to transferring.  An articulation agreement is a signed document guaranteeing credit transfer from the completion of a degree or certificate program at a Wisconsin Technical College to a specific university major. All classes outlined in the articulation agreement must be completed. Partial credit transfer may not be awarded.

If you are undecided about your major or school, the Universal Credit Transfer Agreement (UCTA) provides a set of courses transferable between all UW institutions and all WTCS colleges.

Be sure to talk with your advisor to make sure you choose the agreement that will be most helpful with your transfer plans. For additional information, contact your UW institution transfer representative.

UW System