The TIS Administrative Area includes the following sections for TIS campus staff users:
- UW Course Catalogs and WTCS Course Catalogs provides information on the catalogs, bulletins, and course information published by the UW System institutions and Wisconsin Technical Colleges.
- The Project Staff section provides contact information for the TIS Project Staff.
- Articulation Agreements are signed documents that guarantee credit transfer from the completion of a degree or certificate program at a Wisconsin Technical College to a specific university major.
- The Course Evaluation Process has been established by the UW System Administration Office for Academic and Student Affairs to provide information to faculty and staff at the UW and WTCS institutions about common courses offered at WTCS districts and the process used to determine how the courses will transfer to UW institutions.
- The Universal Transfer Credit Agreement (UCTA), effective July 1, 2014, is a set of courses that are transferable between all UWs and WTCSs. The agreement and the list of courses will be reviewed and renewed annually. The and the are available for faculty and staff.