This replacement diploma form is for students who graduated from one of the UW Colleges (2-year campus) prior to September 2018.  If you graduated from a 4-year university, and need a replacement diploma, please do not use this form.  All other graduates should contact the Registrar’s Office of the campus that you attended.

If you graduated from the former UW Colleges (2-year campus) prior to 2018 and you need a replacement or duplicate diploma — please submit the  Replacement Diploma Order Form.

Mail this form, along with a $35 check or money order to the UW Extended Campus Registrar’s Office.

UW Extended Campus
Office of the Registrar – Suite 130
780 Regent Street
Madison, WI 53715

You can expect to receive your diploma within 4-6 weeks.  Send questions to