Start in the Credit Transfer Wizard section. Select the Course Wizard option from the graphic in the middle of the page.
Step 1: Pick your UW / WTCS Campuses
As shown in the graphic below:
- Select UW-Washington from the “Transfer From” pulldown menu. (A)
- Select UW-Milwaukee from the “Transfer To” pulldown menu. (B)
- Click on the “Next Step” button. (C)
Step 2: Pick a Department
- The “Department” pulldown menu shows a list of departments (or areas of instruction) at the UW Colleges. Pick “HIS – History”. (A)
- Click on the “Match All Courses” button. (B)
*Because UW-Washington County is one of the thirteen campuses within the UW Colleges, which share a common list of departments and courses, the list of UW Colleges’ departments is shown.
**This list contains only departments for which transfer course information has been provided to TIS by the transfer school.
Follow the link above to a sample Transfer Report with explanations of the different areas. Your department lookup report will have different information.