Friday, November 17, 2023, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (social hour to follow at 4:30 p.m)
The Enrollment Trends Overview and Strategic Enrollment Management Summit will provide a high-level overview of enrollment within the Universities of Wisconsin, touching on the national, regional, and state-wide trends. There will also be discussion about successful initiatives, challenges and opportunities, and how the Universities of Wisconsin system office can best support University and Systemwide enrollment growth.
The summit goals include:
- Establish strategic, system-wide on-going discussions about the entire lifecycle for Universities of Wisconsin students;
- Develop a common understanding of our students, their experiences and their successes;
- Build a shared understanding of recruitment and enrollment challenges and opportunities in Wisconsin, regionally, nationally and internationally;
- Identify strategies to support increased enrollment and student success;
- Determine how UWSA can best support the work happening at the universities.
Please note that the convening will be interactive, and, as such, we hope everyone can attend in person. However, we will live stream at least the first part of the day. Afterwards, we will share that recording along with presentations and notes from the entire day with all those invited.
Gordon Dining and Event Center
770 W Dayton St
Madison, WI 53706
Hotel room blocks have been reserved at the following location:
Hilton Garden Inn
770 Regent St
Madison, WI 53715
Please note that the hotel room blocks will only be held until November 6, so please be sure to make your reservation as soon as possible. Self-parking is available on-site for $20 per day.
Questions? Contact Corina Diaz at email@example.com