UW System is partnering with UW institutions and EAB to implement the Navigate student success management system. Navigate is EAB’s advising workflow and student planning management software that UW institutions are incorporatiing into their student success and advising programs. The project empowers students with information and tools and helps advisors, faculty and staff build more effective, timely support to improve student outcomes.
While Navigate users extend beyond advisors, this project supports UW System’s 360 Advising priorities and strategies to expand high quality, proactive advising to improve retention and guide students to graduation.
Navigate Project Objectives
- Support the on-time implementation of Navigate
- Facilitate, leverage, and enhance the EAB services to foster networking and sharing of best practices to drive student success
- Leverage UW System resources to partner with EAB for change management and successful implementation
- Promote the development of a common set of data and analytic models across institutions to support data-driven processes and decisions and ensure improved student success
UW System Investment
- Lowers the cost to four UW institutions already using the EAB system
- Provides an affordable entry for eight additional UW institutions to adopt Navigate
- Supports UW System 360 Advising strategies to improve retention and graduation
Students have responded incredibly well to the campaigns that we created using Navigate this spring. Students were able to seamlessly schedule appointments with key staff on campus to help realize their goals academically, socially, and personally. It has been a real difference maker for us.Mickey Fitch-Collins, UW-Superior Interim Executive Director of Student Success
In the News
- Four area higher education institutions commit to closing equity gaps over next 10 years
- UWM commits to “Moon Shot for Equity” to end equity gaps in higher ed
- UW-Parkside commits to “Moon Shot for Equity,” joining consortium with three other higher ed institutions
- UW System investment provides timely tools for COVID-19 responses
- EAB announces virtual check-ins
- UW-Parkside holistic approach to remote student support featured in national webinar
- UW System enhances efforts to address achievement gaps
- In the world of big data, UW schools see a chance to predict who will struggle—and help early
- UW-Milwaukee reinventing advising to transform student outcomes
- How UW-Eau Claire uses metrics to help departments track progress on student outcomes
- Upcoming and past webinars and events (with PPTs and recordings) are on the Meetings page.
- Project Team Resources include both UW System institution and EAB materials related to advising, communications, training and more for Navigate implementation teams. (To request access, contact us.)
- The EAB Coronavirus Resource Center does not require a log in.