Present at the 2016 Virtual Showcase
Instructors and professional staff employed by all University of Wisconsin institutions.
Proposals will be selected and placed into one of the conferences tracks. The tracks are:
- Hot Topics - Tell us about different ways in which you’re working and teaching. Are mobile applications a part of your learning and knowledge portfolio? How have you taken traditional teaching and changed it? Can you share a successful case study?
- Faculty development - How are you supporting your faculty? Are you facilitating learning communities? How are you engaging faculty? Do you have a successful case study to share?
- How-to & Resources - Do you have a skill to share? Have you created a wonderful set of resources for faculty and students?
- Student Engagement - How are your students connecting with each other and you? What works now or will work in the future? How is that working? Can you share a successful case study?
- Learning Environments - Whether your content is in D2L, Canvas, Moodle or some other system, we want to hear from you. Have you integrated a tool from a vendor? Created a widget? Are you using Intelligent Agents? Share your innovative approaches with your Learning Management System.
Share your innovations!
- How are you using technology in education?
- How are you making a difference?
- What technologies are you finding successful?
- How are you engaging your students?
- How are your students responding to your social media efforts?
- What makes your class different and successful?
- How are you collaborating with others?
Presentations during concurrent sessions will be 45 minutes: 30 minutes for presentations and 15 minutes for questions and answers. All sessions will be given via the Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing tool. Sessions will be recorded and available for archive viewing. The LTDC highly encourages collaboration, use of appropriate and acceptable technologies, multiple institution, and multiple discipline proposals.
Proposals are due by Friday, February 12, 2016 by 4:30 PM Central Time
Presenters whose proposals have been selected will be notified in late February 2016.
Apply now to present an educational session. We want to hear your tips, tricks, and tales from the trenches as it relates to technology. Submission deadline is February 12, 2016