The State of Wisconsin, in partnership with U.S. Bank, is excited to announce the deployment of AccessOnline throughout our company. U.S. Bank AccessOnline is a new, exclusive web-based electronic program management tool that provides our company’s cardholders with quick access to their complete account information, enabling individuals to view their account activity and billing statements online!
In addition to making individual account management easier, AccessOnline provides significant benefits to our entire organization. AccessOnline will aggregate our purchasing information into one comprehensive database, enabling our company to better manage purchasing activities and drive cost savings. When used in conjunction with our U.S. Bank Corporate Card solution, AccessOnline helps our company better manage expenditures and achieve our overall profitability goals.
To utilize AccessOnline, you must first register. AccessOnline self-registration empowers you to create your own User ID and Password and is easy to use. Just like other AccessOnline features, self-registration is intuitive; however, to ensure a positive experience, here are a few helpful hints:
- Go to: https://access.usbank.com and click “Register Online.”
- When asked to enter your company short name, please use STWISC.
- Type your 16-digit account number in the “Account Number” field, without spaces or dashes (e.g., 1234567891234567).
- Select the month your account expires from the “Account Expiration Date Month” drop-down list.
- Select the year your account expires from the “Account Expiration Date Year” drop-down list.
- Click “Register This Account” if you have only one account to register. If you have more than one account to register, click “Additional Account.”
- The Licensing Agreement page displays for your review. If you agree, click “I Accept” to continue.
- User IDs must be 7 to 12 characters in length and can be alpha and/or numeric. User IDs must also be unique; try to think of a distinctive ID (i.e. if your name is John F Smith try the User ID jofsmith3).
- Passwords must be 8 to 20 characters in length, with at least one alpha and one numeric character, and are case sensitive.
- User verification authenticates your account if you forget your User ID or Password. Three Authentication question fields must be completed. Select a question from each question drop-down list and enter the response for each.
- Complete the contact information fields; Fields with a red asterisk are required.
- Phone and Fax Number fields should not include dashes, hyphens, parenthesis or spaces in (i.e. 6121234567).
- When you are finished entering ALL CARDS you wish to register, click “Continue.” If you need to register another card after clicking “Continue,” you must contact the program administrator for your campus for assistance.
- If any of your entered information is not valid, the system will return an error message. You have three attempts to correct the information. If all three attempts fail, the account with incorrect information will be locked out from self-registration. You will need to contact U.S. Bank Customer Service at 1-877-887-9260 to unlock your account.
Congratulations! You are now registered to enter AccessOnline. To maximize your online experience, you are encouraged to check out the system’s web-based training materials prior to utilizing AccessOnline. This highly intuitive web-based training experience will help you get the most out of this new tool. To access the U.S. Bank online training tools after you have registered on the site, select the ‘Training’ link from the Access Online homepage. The password you will need is that for ‘Commercial PA’. Note this password changes approximately every two months. Click on the training link shown on the webpage and enter the Commercial PA password.
If you have any questions, please call the program administrator for your campus or the U.S. Bank Customer Service Desk at 1-877-887-9260.