- See listing for Logging, Tree Trimming and Brush Clearing Operations
- University of Wisconsin Training Collection — Provided by Bob Grieshaber, Risk and Safety Manager, UW-Parkside
- Safety Awakenings — Dave Weber provides valuable training and information resources
- EPA Grant-funded Presentations on a Variety of Topics
- Susan Harwood Training Grant Materials
- CCOHS Health & Safety Podcasts
- Chain Saws: the National Ag Safety Database has information from many sources. Simply type “chain saw” in their search field to bring up the latest listing of numerous documents and web pages.
- See listing for Hearing Conservation
- See listing for Woodworking Shops
- Rooftop Maintenance Activities and Fall Protection (UWSA, Powerpoint)
- Fall Protection Awareness (UW-Madison, PDF slides)
This publication was prepared for environmental, health and safety staff at University of Wisconsin System campuses, to assist in finding resources and information for regulatory compliance. It is not intended to render legal advice.