GET SUPPORT NOW
- EMERGENCY: 911
- UW MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT 24/7: 888-531-2142 or chat
- NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION LIFELINE: 988
- HOPELINE TEXT SERVICE: Text HOPELINE to 741741
- VETERANS CRISIS LINE: 1-800-273-8255 (press 1)
- LGBTQ CRISIS LINE: 1-866-488-7386
Student behavioral health, a framework for student well-being
The UW System understands that promoting and maintaining student emotional health and wellbeing is an integral part of student success.
This website was developed to serve as a gateway to:
- Programs and services available to students
- Campus professionals, who are working in the area of behavioral health on our campuses
- Information about the Systemwide Behavioral Health Initiative
Learn how to get connected with services that work for you on your campus.
Find out how to contact your campus counseling center or campus student health center.