University of Wisconsin System – Office of Procurement
780 Regent Street, Rm. 105
Madison, Wisconsin 53715
COMMODITY OR SERVICE:
Ground Courier Services for Libraries
CONTRACT NO.: 15-2088
NIGP CODE: 962-24
BULLETIN NO: 22-99130-901
January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2017 with two optional one year renewals.
This contract provides ground courier services for UW-System Libraries so that their patrons can request and receive resources from other UW-System Libraries on a regular and timely basis. The service is provided to all twenty-six campuses, including sixty-three physical library locations statewide. The contract is pre-paid and provides 5-day (Monday through Friday) or 3-day (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) per week pick-up and delivery to the sites as needed. Options to increase frequency of stops at an additional cost are listed in the contract.
South Central Library System (SCLS)
5250 East Terrace Drive, Suite A-2
Madison, Wisconsin 53718-8345FEIN NO.: 39-1210652
Robert K. Blitzke
Delivery Service Coordinator
1601 Gilson St.
Madison, WI 53715-2127
Telephone: (608) 266-4805
Fax: (608) 266-4881
The delivery service elements included are as follows:
· Primary delivery vehicles and back-up delivery vehicles
· Timely follow-up on delivery/sorting problems
· Delivery containers to protect library materials
· Cargo insurance
· En route sorting of materials by the driver
· Business service bond insurance coverage for drivers on UW premises
· Post-route sorting of materials at sorting facility
· Connection to every other library or agency served by contractor throughout Wisconsin
UW-System funding supports this contract.
Note: Questions about estimated time of arrival of particular items should be addressed to the following Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (608) 266-6039. A trace will be initiated immediately
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL NO.: 99-2088
CONTRACT ORIGIN: UW System Office of Procurement
For further information contact: Ruth Ginzberg at 608.890.3961 or Email: email@example.com