Policy Updates can be received via an RSS feed so you can keep up with policy changes. Subscribe to this feed. You can use this feed with your favorite RSS reader or subscription service.
You can receive the UW Daily in your inbox by subscribing via Outlook or using another subscription service.
Subscribe in Outlook
If you use the Outlook Client, you can receive updates in Outlook when a new post has been added.
- To subscribe in Outlook, choose File > Account Settings.
- Choose the RSS Feeds tab and click the New… button.
- Enter the URL of the feed, https://www.wisconsin.edu/uw-policies/news/feed/, into the text box and choose the Add button.
- In the Feed Options, choose the Change Folder button to select the folder you would like the posts to be delivered to.
- Chose the folder you would like the feed delivered to. If you would like the posts to arrive in your inbox with your other email, choose the Inbox folder.
- Click Okay to close the Choose Folder pop up, and Okay to save the Feed, and Close to exit Account settings. You will now receive UW Daily posts in the folder you selected.
Other Subscription Options
If you don’t use Outlook, there are many services that will send you an email when a new item is posted to an RSS feed. Some options include:
- https://ifttt.com/recipes/147561-rss-feed-to-email (Requires a free account)