A health screening is one of the three steps you need to complete by October 19, 2018 to receive the $150 Well Wisconsin Incentive**. The health screening will give you a picture of your overall health (measurements for blood pressure, body mass index, cholesterol, triglycerides and glucose). This free health screening is available to employees (and spouses) enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program.
- Fasting is not required, but highly recommended (9-12 hours) for more accurate results
- Screening completion will be displayed in the StayWell portal and the results will be automatically uploaded to your profile
- On-site health screenings are confidential, free and voluntary
Schedule your Health Screening* at wellwisconsin.staywell.com. Log in, click the Programs tab, then click Health Screening. The screening dates available at UW System Administration are:
- Monday, March 26, 2018 (7:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.): 780 Regent St. (Room 126 A&B)
- Tuesday, June 26, 2018 (9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.): 660 W. Washington Ave. (Room 217 A&B)
- Thursday, September 13, 2018 (9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.): 780 Regent St. (Room 126 A&B)
*Health information, including responses to the health assessment, are protected by federal law and will never be shared with ETF, the Group Health Insurance Program or your employer.
**The incentive paid to participants of the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program by StayWell is considered taxable income to the group health plan subscriber and is reported to your employer for tax purposes.