To apply: Email a cover letter and resume to Ann Fisher. Email: APEI@uwsa.edu. To ensure full consideration, complete applications must be received by Sunday, July 28, 2019.
The student in this position performs a variety of office tasks to support APEI staff. These include the following.
a) General Office Support
Assist with general office support tasks such as copying, scanning, assembling packets, organizing paper and electronic files, uploading and saving documents, assembling mailings, updating email distribution lists, and making nametags/table tents/certificates.
b) Create, Update, and Maintain Web Pages and Web Forms
Perform updates to web pages and create web forms. Work collaboratively with staff to design new pages or redesign existing pages lending a student perspective. Focus is on visual content and end-user preferences. This does not involve any coding.
c) Create and Update Word Documents and Excel Spreadsheets
Create Word documents, agendas, schedules, and spreadsheets. Enter data on spreadsheets. Extract data spreadsheets and produce reports. Crosscheck data against existing information for accuracy.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel; Access a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy working with data sets and documents, utilizing correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Ability to work independently and to communicate as part of a team to complete projects.
- Ability to complete detailed-oriented projects with accuracy and within an agreed upon timeline.
Flexible schedule – 10 hours a week, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. 2.5+ hour shifts.
- Fall and Spring semesters required.
- Optional Summer, Winter Break, and Spring Break.
The University of Wisconsin System Administration is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and actively seeks and encourages applications from women, minorities, and person with disabilities.