UW-Extension has been restructured into UW-Madison and UW System.
These Divisions have moved to UW-Madison:
- Cooperative Extension is now UW-Madison Division of Extension. If you have questions related to agriculture, food preservation, gardening, 4H Youth Clubs and other topics, you can find that information on the Division of Extension website and at your local County Extension office. If you need to reach the Dean’s office, call 608-263-5110.
- Broadcasting and Media Innovations is now Wisconsin Public Media.
- The Conference Centers are now managed by UW-Madison. You can reach the Pyle Center at (608) 262-1122 or contact the Lowell Center at (608) 256-2621.
These Divisions have moved to UW System:
- Continuing Education, Outreach & E-Learning (CEOEL) is now UW Extended Campus.
- Find information for online courses and degrees, Independent Learning, and the UW Flex Option or call (877) 895-3276.
- If you are an Independent Learning student and in need of transcripts, find transcript information or call (877) 895-3276 and press 1.
- For all other inquiries for this unit, call (608) 262-1034.
- Business and Entrepreneurship, including the Small Business Development Centers and the Food Finance Institute, is now the Institute for Business & Entrepreneurship.
For more information on these changes visit: