UW-Extension has been restructured into UW-Madison and UW System Administration
Divisions moved to UW-Madison
- Cooperative Extension is now known as UW-Madison Division of Extension. If you have questions related to agriculture, food preservation, gardening, 4H Youth Clubs and other topics, you can find that information on the Division of Extension website and at your local County Extension office. If you need to reach the Dean’s office, call 608-263-5110.
- Broadcasting and Media Innovations is now in Division of Extension and Public Media.
- The Conference Centers are now managed by UW-Madison. You can reach the Pyle Center at (608) 262-1122 or contact the Lowell Center at (608) 256-2621.
Divisions moved to UW System Administration
- Continuing Education, Outreach & E-Learning (CEOEL) is now known as UW Extended Campus.
- Find information for online courses and degrees, Independent Learning, and the UW Flex Option or call (877) 895-3276.
- If you are an Independent Learning student and in need of transcripts, find transcript information or call (877) 895-3276 and press 1.
- For all other inquiries for this unit, call (608) 262-1034.
- Business and Entrepreneurship including the Small Business Development Centers and the Food Finance Institute, are now known as the Institute for Business & Entrepreneurship.