Press Release: Board of Regents’ Executive Committee Approves Administrative Functions Related to UW Colleges and UW-Extension Restructuring Initiative – 1/3/18
January 3, 2018
January 2, 2018
November 27, 2017
November 9, 2017
November 9, 2017
October 30, 2017
October 16, 2017
Subscribe to Updates via RSS
This site includes an RSS feed so you can be informed of updates. You can use this feed with your favorite RSS reader or subscription service, such as Outlook. Find instructions below.
When you set up the subscription, it will request the URL (web address) of the feed. Use: https://www.wisconsin.edu/uw-restructure/news/feed/
If you don’t use Outlook, many services will send you an email when a new item is posted to an RSS feed. Some options include:
- https://ifttt.com/recipes/147561-rss-feed-to-email (Requires a free account)
Subscribe in Outlook
If you use the Outlook Desktop Client, you can receive updates in Outlook when a new post has been added.
- To subscribe in Outlook, choose File > Account Settings.
- Choose the RSS Feeds tab and click the New… button.
- Enter the URL of the feed, https://www.wisconsin.edu/uw-restructure/news/feed/, into the text box and choose the Add button.
- In the Feed Options, choose the Change Folder button to select the folder you would like the posts to be delivered to.
- Choose the folder you would like the feed delivered to. If you would like the posts to arrive in your inbox with your other email, choose the Inbox folder.
- Click Okay to close the Choose Folder pop up, and Okay to save the Feed, and Close to exit Account settings. You will now receive updates in the folder you selected.
Gmail does not support subscribing to RSS feeds directly like Outlook.
You can use one of the above RSS to Email options to get updates sent to your Gmail inbox.