Policy Revisions Approved
On January 6, 2020, President Cross approved technical amendments to SYS 425, Use of Personal Vehicles, Rental Cars and Fleet for Business Transportation.
Please find a detailed description of the policy revisions below:
SYS 425, Use of Personal Vehicles, Rental Cars, and Fleet for Business Transportation
This policy is effective upon approval.
Summary of Policy and Policy Revisions
- The purpose of this policy is to define the reimbursement rates, responsibilities, and requirements for the use of personal vehicles (including motorcycles), rental cars, and fleet vehicles for business transportation.
- In Section 6.F, the table of reimbursement rates for calendar year 2019 was removed from the body of the policy.
- A new page has been created to display the current year’s reimbursement rates. This page can be updated as the rates change on an annual basis without requiring the amendment of the policy.
Affected Areas on Campuses
- This policy applies to all University payments for the use of personal, rental, or fleet vehicles.
- This policy applies to all UW institutions.
- No additional communication is planned at this time.