The following draft Regent Policy Document proposals have been posted for review and feedback:
- RPDs 1-1 (UW System Mission) and 1-2 (Approval of Mission Statements): Recommendation to consolidate RPDs 1-1 and 1-2 into a singular policy and articulate principles to guide revisions to institutional mission statements.
- RPD 2-1 (Emeritus Status): This is essentially a new policy which clarifies the authority for designating emeritus status for employees, establishes standards for eligibility and for privileges associated with emeritus status, and identifies conditions under which emeritus status may be revoked. If adopted, the proposed RPD would provide a framework to ensure that emeritus status is granted appropriately.
- RPD 3-2 (Public Records Management): Recommendation to update, reorganize, and streamline the existing policy.
- RPDs 18-1 (Organization of Extension and Outreach Activity) and 18-2 (Implementation of RPD 18-2): Recommendation to remove RPDs 18-1 and 18-2, which are considered obsolete, and for UWSA to develop new systemwide policies for the coordination and administration of the former UW-Extension programs.
- RPD 26-1 (University Insurance Association): Recommendation to remove RPD 26-1 from the Regent Policy Documents, but allow the existing benefit program to continue as authorized by Board resolutions.
- RPD 30-4 (Mandatory Refundable Fee Policies and Procedures): Recommendation to remove RPD 30-4 as statutory changes nullified this policy and the collection of this fee.
A UW Login is required to view the draft proposals and to provide comments. Comments are due by Friday, November 9, 2018.