Policies for the August Distribution
There is one (1) policy included in the August Institution Distribution. It is listed below:
To view and comment on the policy, please click on the link above. Please submit your comments (which may include attachments such as word documents, PDFs, etc.) through the link above. Doing so ensures your feedback is captured and reviewed during the post-comment period.
The deadline to review and submit feedback for the policy via the comment form is Friday, September 4.
This policy will be effective upon approval.
Summary of Policy and Policy Revisions
- The purpose of this policy is to provide a list of general terms and definitions that are used in the 1000 series of the UW System Administrative policy set as well as additional definitions, as required, to provide clarity and consistency across all UW System Administration information security policies, documents and systemwide initiatives.
- New definitions, and material edits to existing definitions, will be circulated for institutional vetting prior to addition to this policy.
Affected Areas on Campuses
- This policy applies to all institutions and areas on campus when interpreting the 1000 series of UW System Administrative policy.
Expectation of Campuses on UWSA Policy Reporting
- No reporting or implementation steps are required by institutions.
- No additional communications are planned at this time.