Please note that a valid passport with 6 months validity is required for all air travel outside of the United States. In addition to a passport, many countries require a visa for entry.
For expedited processing, we have partnered with CIBT Visas, the largest travel visa and passport company in the world. University of Wisconsin students, faculty and administrators are entitled to significantly reduced CIBT processing fees, which are approximately 45% off CIBT’s retail rates. CIBT’s Customer Care Center is available toll free at 800-577-2428 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
To obtain the most current entry requirements for your upcoming trip, please use the “Quick Lookup” below or contact CIBT Visas at www.cibtvisas.com/wisconsin or call CIBT at 800-577-2428. Be sure to reference CIBT Account 32151 for reduced CIBT processing fees.
Here are some other facts about CIBT:
- CIBT provides travelers with step by step instructions and government forms for travelers of any nationality for travel anywhere in the world.
- CIBT can process a travel visa or passport fast – often in as little as one business day.
- CIBT reviews all documents prior to submission to minimize risk of delays or missed trips and then personally delivers documents to the issuing authority on the traveler’s behalf – expediting the process and saving time.
- CIBT is committed to protecting traveler privacy and has the tools and systems to ensure that all personal data is secure.
- CIBT provides real time order tracking via automated email communications and an online tracking tool