UW-La Crosse has entered into a partnership with UW System Administration (UWSA) to provide Managed Travel Program Services & Support for our campus. University related travel will be managed and supported by UWSA beginning on Monday, August 2nd.
The following outlines the services and resources to be provided by UWSA:
Managed Travel Program Services and Support
- Communicate, consult and advise faculty, staff, students, and non-employees on travel program reservation options. Consult on the use of contracted suppliers and process requirements to fulfill the needs for the specific type(s) of travel requested.
- Serve as the primary resource for customer questions and interpretation of UW System and UW La Crosse travel policies, procedures and customer’s internal requirements which cover the procurement to payment of UW sponsored travel.
- Track and resolve service issues or complaints related to contract travel management companies, self-booking tool, airlines, hotels and car rental suppliers. This includes airline ticketing and payment, hotel or vehicle reservations and related billings, payment method issues, etc.
New Travel Contact
- Becky Kopidlansky, Assistant Director of Travel Management Services: firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-384-8898
- Becky will be UWL’s dedicated travel manager supporting our travel policy, booking and expense questions (including questions on how to complete and submit expense reports).
If you have questions, please contact Mike Gasper at email@example.com.