Engaging and Retaining Students
October 19-20, 2021, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Please register using the following link: register here.
The Student Success Summit Series
- The Student Success Summit Series is dedicated to bringing together campus partners in a community of practice to discuss strategies to foster student success and well-being. The Office of Student Success will convene campus professionals throughout the year to present and facilitate discussions on strategies to support success along the pathway to graduation.
- The upcoming summit (October 19-20), Engaging and Retaining Students, will examine how campus professionals can enhance student engagement and improve student retention and college completion. Participants will interact with colleagues across the System to share promising practices and discuss experiences and issues related to initiatives that advance equity, foster belongingness, and promote student learning and development. Particular focus will be on engaging first-year students and re-engaging sophomores within the “new normal” of our institutions.
- These summits will give campus partners an opportunity to discuss strategies to foster a community of practice to discuss the academic success and well-being of our students.
- Participants can expect to receive concrete ideas to implement strategies on their campuses and engage with colleagues from other UW campuses.
- The summit will be targeted toward campus partners engaged in implementing strategies to support student success along the pathway to graduation.
- Engaging and Retaining Students, will be held virtually on October 19-20 from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
- The summit will be held over the course of two days and each day will be recorded.
- Please register using the following link: register here.