The UWSA Academic Staff Committee represents the academic staff working in System Administration. One member also serves on the systemwide Academic Staff Representatives committee. Because the systemwide meetings are relevant to academic staff at all UW System institutions, please also visit the Systemwide Academic Staff Representatives website for agendas, minutes and other information.
UWSA Academic Staff Committee members are responsible for the following:
- helping to create and review policies affecting academic staff
- awarding professional development grants to qualifying staff
- selecting the Eugene Craven Memorial Award recipient
- reporting periodically to the President on activities of the committee
- representing academic staff on personnel issues