Description: This Alerts & Cases Intensive series will be broken into three sessions.
- The Level 1 workshop March 7 is intended for Application Administrators new to the role or those that have never configured Alerts Cases in Navigate. EAB will define common terms and walk through each step of the configuration process.
- The Level 2 workshop March 15 will include a deep dive into the newly released Alert and Case features, positive alert functionality, alert role permissions, and more.
- During the discussion session March 22, EAB will break out participants into smaller groups to discuss alert/case strategies, lessons learned, and review questions.
- If you are new to the Application Administrator role, EAB recommends you attend all three sessions
- If you feel comfortable with Alert and Case configurations, EAB recommends you attend the Level 2 and Discussion sessions only.