Advisory Council Charge
The Advisory Council will play a strategically key role in guiding the study. This will include reviewing the draft request for proposals (RFP) to engage external technical resources that will support the substantial internal resources we will devote to this review.
Some of the specific tasks the Advisory Council members will assist with are as follows:
- Advise on vision and mission for the project, including the distinctions between the needs of UW-Madison and the balance of the UW System;
- Act as representative of, and liaison to, their respective stakeholder groups;
- Advocate for the project with all stakeholders;
- Endorse the business case for the project;
- Advocate for resources;
- Advise on the development of the request for proposal for an external organization to assist with the study;
- Participate in meetings of the Advisory Council;
- Review status and provide advice to help the study progresses; and
- Advise and support the study project team.