Please see the email below from Adam Huffman of ETF, providing an update related to the TASC online enrollment problems that occurred on Monday and Tuesday. Adam is the new program manager for the HSA/FSA plans.
Just wanted to send an update regarding the online enrollments through the TASC system.
Enrollments are back up and running. Please report any issues to me immediately so I can address them with TASC.
Here are some things to note.
- Those who tried to enroll on Monday and Tuesday, 10/20 – 10/21, that were impacted by this outage are advised to call TASC directly (ETF specific line – 1-800-745-9202). Please inform your employees that they should indicate they had enrollment issues on either Monday or Tuesday where the participant ID email was not sent to them.
- TASC will either provide their employee Participant ID (This ID is what should have been sent in the email that wasn’t generated by the TASC system)
- TASC can enroll the person over the phone (Note that if this is chosen, the employee would then also receive the confirmation email)
- TASC is also working on gathering data for those people that were affected. They are currently identifying the impacted folks and will then get in touch with ETF regarding an action plan. (When TASC communicates this information to ETF, we will let everyone know. I am expecting this by end of today or early tomorrow.)
- TASC would likely send out emails to those impacted. Email would include instructions on how to continue and complete enrollment.
- Anyone going to enroll for the first time should experience NO problems as the system has been corrected for those looking to enroll going forward.
Thank you for your patience and if you have any questions, let me know.
Manager, ERA, HSA and Life Insurance
Division of Insurance Services
Department of Employee Trust Funds
P.O. Box 7931 Madison, WI 53707-7931