Lead successful systemwide initiatives by strategically connecting people and information.
We provide strategic solutions for project management and project communications of systemwide initiatives. To meet project and organizational goals, we use our expertise to collaborate across the UW System, delivering effective project management and communications resources to meet challenges and unlock opportunities. We facilitate the success of systemwide initiatives by connecting stakeholders, establishing workflows, managing timelines, resolving issues, and offering change management solutions.
Our project managers provide project management solutions for systemwide initiatives by developing workflows, timelines, issue resolution, and change management strategies.
- Define scope of work and project deliverables
- Gather business requirements
- Deliver project charter and stakeholder register
- Facilitate and manage planning and documentation
- Establish schedule/cost
- Develop risk log
- Build communications and change management plans
- Set expectations
- Create vendor management plan
- See that project is proceeding according to plan
- Issue identification, escalation and resolution
- Facilitate decision making
- Deliver regular status reports, risk, issue, and decision logs
- Work with project leadership and key stakeholders to amend plan, deliverables, and expectations according to project needs
Our project communicators provide communications solutions for systemwide initiatives by developing communication plans that help ensure stakeholder engagement and facilitate change management.
Contact UWSystemPMO@uwsa.edu for more information and to schedule a consultation.